The health of our guests and employees is our top priority, which is why we have implemented appropriate measures in accordance with the protection concept in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and with the support of HotellerieSuisse.
We ask you to refrain from your stay if you have had symptoms in the last few days that indicate a respiratory disease. Please contact us if you experience symptoms of illness during or after your stay.
- We continuously adapt the protective measures to changing requirements and recommendations and our employees are instructed on an ongoing basis.
- We clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces, objects and work material (e.g. door latches, lift and light switches) in a professional manner and in intensified cycles. Our employees also wear protective masks and gloves for special tasks if necessary.
Please note the following recommendations and the information posted.
- Still observe the distance rule of 1.0 m from other guests, guest groups and employees. This also applies to public toilets.
- Cutting discs are available where the distance cannot be maintained.
- If possible, do not use the lift with other groups of guests or keep the appropriate distance.
- There are no limitations of guests in the whole hotel. Anyway, try to observe the rule 1
- Wash / disinfect your hands regularly. If possible, do not touch foreign objects or disinfect your hands afterwards.
- We serve our breakfast in the form of a buffet in our breakfast room. No other limitations apply.
- Pay your bill, if possible with an EC card or credit card - if possible contactless.
- Face masks are not needed anymore in the whole hotel.
- You are obliged to provide your personal details (name, address, date of birth) at check-in.
We thank you for your understanding and your help and will be happy to answer your questions.